Platform adds new deals and cuts rates – Mortgage Strategy
disply ad 1:
Platform is making cuts of up to 34 basis points to its two- and five-year fixes while launching a host of new products.
These new products include:
- A 60% LTV five-year fix at 3.75%. This product charges a fee of £1,999 and has a minimum loan size set at £400,000.
- A 60% LTV five-year fix at 3.85%, which charges a £1,499 fee.
- An 80% LTV five-year fix at 4.15%. This also commands a £1,499 fee.
- An 85% LTV two-year fix at 4.62%, charging a £999 fee.
- A 90% LTV two-year fix at 5.14%, charging zero fee.
Each of the above products include £250 cashback and will be available from Monday 20 February.
Co-Operative Bank chief commercial officer Darrell Evans says: “The rising base rate environment remains a challenge for the mortgage market and as a lender we need to balance what we’re offering with the movements made centrally.
“We’ll continue to keep our range in review and offer good value deals to our broker partners who are working hard to support their customers.”