Virgin Money debuts purchase, BTL remortgage exclusive ranges – Mortgage Strategy
disply ad 1:
Virgin Money has launched a range of purchase and landlord remortgage exclusive products, as well as cutting selected buy-to-let fixes by up to 150 basis points.
The bank says its new exclusive purchase deals with free valuation include:
- A 65% loan to value two-year fixed-rate loan, with a £1,495 fee at 4.44%
- And a 90% LTV two-year fixed-rate deal, with a £1,495 fee at 4.90%
Its exclusive purchase deals with £1,000 cashback and free valuation include:
- A 75% LTV two-year fixed-rate offer, with a £995 fee at 4.78%
- And an 85% LTV three-year fixed-rate loan, with a £995 fee at 4.74%
The lender’s exclusive BTL remortgage deals for portfolio landlords include:
- A 50% LTV two-year fixed-rate deal, with a £3,995 fee at 4.73%
- And a 60% LTV five-year fixed-rate loan, with a £3,995 fee at 4.69%
It adds that selected product transfer BTL fixed-rate deals are down by up to 150bps.
Selected core BTL fixed-rate offers have been cut by up to 89bps.
The bank adds that its remortgage exclusive range, with fixes from 65% to 75% LTV, has lifted by up to 25bps, and is now available from 3.99%.